*Do you use Gas for cooking? Please read this and take note let this not happen to you...*
*This could be a common mistake in any house.*
*A gas stove was on and cooking in progress. The lady observed some cockroaches near the sink and grabbed a can of insect killer and sprayed it near the gas stove, which was on*
*There was an explosion and in no time the woman was covered in flames, sustaining 65% burns*
*Her husband rushed in, tried to put out the flames and his clothes too caught fire. The husband is still in hospital, in the burns ward, still unaware that his wife was declared dead on arrival*
*Let us understand these*
1. *All insect killer sprays such as "Hit", "Mortein", "Heaven", "Raid", etc. have highly volatile and inflammable solvents. The atomized spray particles spread very rapidly and one spark is enough to ignite this explosive mixture with oxygen present*
2. *Please educate your family & friends about this and spread the word around....*
3. *Do not read and pass. Please share..
This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.
aThe World's Most Powerful Laptop! Dave Lee 17M views 1 year ago Home Trending Subscriptions LIBRARY History Watch later Liked videos SUBSCRIPTIONS Popular on YouTube Music Sports Gaming MORE FROM YOUTUBE Live Settings