The individual's heart and face

Dindy

1 year ago

This inspirational write up was solely written by Dindy.

Email: ossynnamdi@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +2348151598806
Facebook: Ossy Andy Nnamdi
Twitter: @nnamdiossy
INSTAGRAM: @ossynnamdi.

Note:Illegal copying of this inspirational write up without permission is a criminal offence and offenders/Violators shall be prosecuted under copyright laws.

Contact Afrivade Admins or Ossy Andy Nnamdi for permission to copy any of my inspirational write ups on your blog, website or pages.

Thank you for reading this inspirational write up.

[The individual's heart and face]

The Heart is the most Important thing in an individual, a good heart will always get good things and good people around it, but sometimes things are not like that.

Sometimes a good heart changes to bad because of the situation or the background or the formulation it follows or followed. There's one thing to know and that is "A good heart will always be a good heart, no matter the situation or condition". In the case of a bad heart, it's different because there is one thing a bad heart lacks and that is "LOVE".

The bad and evil heart, is what I call the deceitful heart. A bad heart is not actually bad in some cases. A bad heart is a heart that cries out for love in a rude manner.

The face is; a figure of beauty, pride, confidence, attraction and money. The face, to an individual is very important because it's an image of identification.

Every individual thinks in different ways and to some of them the HEART is more important than the FACE. Some care about the FACE more than the HEART, others care about the both and the remaining ones don't care about the FACE or the HEART.

Well for me I will say, if your HEART is not good, there is no amount of FACE (beauty) you will have that can make people love you, all you will get for being bad hearted is unhappiness.

Your bad heart will cover your face(beauty), in a way that, each time people look at you all they see is an ugly person.

Learn today and change your bad heart, be a better person and make people love you for the good in you.

Be a good person, be a good heart.

MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP.

LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

THANKS FOR READING.