Latest jokes update with Dindy 9

Dindy

1 year ago

Alex: Would you choose a Dog or a fish brain if you were given the chance?.

Dindy: A Dog brain.

Alex: Why didn't you choose fish brain?.

Dindy: Because I don't want to be thinking like a woman.....😏😏😏😏😏

Dindy

1 year ago

Please let this be a warning to all my girls out there.

If a guy tells you he has been to places please ask him the name of the places he said he has been to before falling for him.
That was how a guy named Dindy told me that he has been to places and I fell for him and followed him.
Right now I'm trekking from oshodi to iyana ipaja with my legs and I don't know where the so called Dindy of a fool went to......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dindy

1 year ago

Confusing is when you are slapped by a soldier man and you don't know whether to cry or to say "God bless you sir".......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#Dindy

Dindy

1 year ago

You will call a girl by 5pm and she will be like
Girl: [Sick voice] Hello Dindy I'm not feeling too well, I can't go out today. Please can you send me 5k, I need to buy drugs.

And later that very day, you will see them in the club shouting "DJ scratch it scratch it!!".

Don't worry your hell fire will just be like the Dj........scratching things on point........πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Dindy

1 year ago

One day robbers came to my neighbor's house and I was the next, so I quickly called the police.

they picked it and the next thing I heard was "Hello this is the Nigerian police force, how may we help you?".

Out of anxiety I said "Please help me, there is a robbery operation going on in my compound".

Then the next thing i heard was "Please if you're being robbed by robbers kindly inform your bingo (Dog) to bark. If you don't have one go buy for next time...thanks for calling the nigerian police force. Police is your friend not you security dog, good bye".

After the call ended, I just went to my kitchen and lick milk.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dindy

1 year ago

People say a friend in need is a friend indeed.

Then why is it that anytime I call a policeman that my area is being robbed by deadly armed robbers with ak-47 they put me on hold?.

Is it that they are afraid or is police not my friend again?.....πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

#Dindy

Dindy

1 year ago

when you cross a Dog and a Lion you get a Dolion
but what happens when you cross a Kenyan and a Togolese.........
Ebony?????

#Dindy

Post Comment Previous topicNext topic