Latest jokes update with Dindy 9

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.
Dindy

May 19th, 06:33

That awkward moment when you buy a jeans of 50k and your friend buys the same jeans for just 1500..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

You will be like...... my own is more original, look it came with nylon....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#Dindy

Dindy

May 19th, 06:36

That moment when you and yours guys are chilling beside yaba left and be sing terry g song "free madness" and you hear "see them there, hold them".

My brother that's when you will know that the race of life is real.....πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

#Dindy

Dindy

May 19th, 06:37

Our president has travelled out again and nobody tried to stop him or say anything.

I will not just say anything for now until I enter a bus and someone ask me to pay, then the person will know what rejected visa feels like......πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

#Dindy

Dindy

May 19th, 06:42

For the past fifteen years of my life I've been in love with a girl but haven't been able to tell her but finally I made up my mind to tell her.

I walked up to her and told her how I felt, she looked at me and smiled then replied "I love you too Dindy".

Just as we were about to kiss that was when I remembered that we were just acting a movie.......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I know say Una no go like this my joke, so as you no like am I dey third mainland bridge dey swim come and join me......😝😝😝😝

#Dindy

Dindy

May 19th, 06:46

That moment when you go for church camp and they wake you up by 4am for morning prayers.

You will be like, sorry I can't get up the holy spirit is still ministering to me......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

#Dindy

Dindy

May 19th, 06:49

That moment when you are laying down beside your in-law and suddenly you felt like urinating so you quickly rush to urinate in the toilet and after urinating you discovered that you actually peed on the bed.

Just know that your village witches are using your bladder to play ps3......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#Dindy

Dindy

May 19th, 06:51

That painful moment when you lost your transport money to go home, on the road.
You will be crying and be like I swear I will do my own back 😒😒

Do your own back kor....idiot you better start twerking home......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

#Dindy

Post Comment Previous topicNext topic
aThe World's Most Powerful Laptop! Dave Lee 17M views 1 year ago Home Trending Subscriptions LIBRARY History Watch later Liked videos SUBSCRIPTIONS Popular on YouTube Music Sports Gaming MORE FROM YOUTUBE Live Settings