Latest jokes update with Dindy 9

Dindy

9 months ago

To be honest Nigerian musicians should stop spoiling girls mind.

That's how Davido sang "30billion for your account" and now since i started dating a girl on facebook, she has been posting "30 billion for my account o" and has been tagging only me.

Like seriously dear, I don't know what you're thinking and I don't have that kind of money.

After all no be only bournvita be chocolate milo dey......πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

#Dindy

Dindy

9 months ago

Me and my dad were having a conversation then he looked at me and said "Dindy Maturity is not sense".
I looked at him and said "dad i don't understand you, but I'm coming let me go check for the sweet I left under my pillow.

My dad shook his head then told my mum what I said and my mum shook her head, then my mum told my sister and brother and they both shook their heads.

The most annoying thing right now is that I cant find the sweet that I left under my pillow and I'm beginning to think that it was my dad who took it.........😒😒😒😒

#Dindy

Dindy

9 months ago

No matter how fat you are, you can never float on water.

No matter how hungry you're, you can never eat an elephant.

No matter how stupid you're, you can never slap an army man.

No matter how mad you're, you can never eat live snake.

No matter how dumb you're, you can never try drugging an insect.

I don talk wetin I wan talk....if you no like am just carry yourself go yaba left make them inject you......#wereyreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

#Dindy

Dindy

9 months ago

I've been looking at my gf over an hour doing nothing but make-up and I've been thinking to myself "What really am i dating? Snap chat filter or instagram effect?"......πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

#Dindy

Dindy

9 months ago

One lovely day, i wore army cloth and went out.

An army man saw me and stopped me.

I had no idea he was an army man so I hissed and was about to walk away when I heard and felt a big bang on my face.

The next thing I heard my name and when I opened up my eyes, I saw myself in a mental institute. I asked what I was doing there and they said "Dindy you've been unconscious and have been saying 'God bless you sir for the past 8weeks'".......πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

#Dindy

Dindy

9 months ago

Some girls are just wicked.

You will see a beautiful girl sitting, the next thing she will stand up and You will think that she wants to walk so that you will see her beautiful attributes.

The next thing she will just clean her chair and sit down back.............like seriously just shoot me....#badmarket 😒😒😒

#Dindy

Dindy

9 months ago

Back then in my secondary school days i also made noise in class and was the top noise maker but i never for once got my name written in the list of noise makers because our class captain was an albino.

Each time he tried writing my name on the list of noise makers....i would point a bright small light in his eyes and make him spell my name incorrectly....... Well i won't say I was wicked, i would just say I was the best genius ever......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#Dindy

Post Comment Previous topicNext topic