Wife collects rent from husband (Opinion needed)

Angela Norgan

10 months ago

I made this post on my facebook timeline and I bring it here to get your opinions too.
A man rented a house and moved in with his family.

After 2 years, the rent was increased from N400,000 to N500,000.
He didn't complain because he liked the house.

The following year, he couldn't come up with the money and the agent was on his neck.

The wife saw what the husband was going through and decided to help. She lent the money to her husband to pay the rent.

The husband was indeed very happy that his wife was so helpful and he paid back later

Two years later, the house rent increased to N700,000 and the man became upset. So he begged the agent to introduce him to the landlord so that he could plead with him but the agent bluntly refused.
The man decided to do an underground investigation to uncover who the landlord is.

What he found out really shocked him
The house belonged to his wife.

The question is;
What will you do if you were the man⁉

Be sincere with your comment
And few friends gave their opinions thus:
Last edited by Angela Norgan on 25 Mar 2017, 11:25, edited 1 time in total.

Angela Norgan

10 months ago

Jeremiah commented:

Stop paying house rent

Angela Norgan

10 months ago

Martins commented:

"i will request for the once i paid and stop anything payment because the house is also mine"

" because before she play such game she have purpose...From year to year a wife keep collecting money from the husband in the name of house rent so i will ask for the once i paid to know what she use them for"

Angela Norgan

10 months ago

Umar commented:

"I will ignore Her and pretend I didn't know anything about it and allow the agent to send us parking, and pay the one I can afford afterall is my duty to provide for the family, since she don't want to be a helper that God created Her to be! After we change the house I will let Her know!"

Angela Norgan

10 months ago

Ifeayi commented:

"I will send her packing, because she does not want me to prosper in life and i also will packout of her house and rent a New appartment and relocate."

And to me, it was like his saying, he would send Parking from her own house .

Angela Norgan

10 months ago

This are few out of many comments posted,
Now what do you think, if you are in the man's shoes what would you do?

Chidexxy

6 months ago

I pray it doesn't happen to me.
But if it does happen to me I'll report to her parents instantly before taking any other decision.
When I hear from them I'll know what next to do.

Post Comment Previous topicNext topic