Latest jokes update with Dindy 10

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.
Dindy

May 25th, 00:04

That moment when you are going out and you greet someone good morning and the person replys "you're welcome"..πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Like seriously am I entering your house?.....πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

#Dindy

Dindy

May 25th, 00:06

I have never felt so insulted in my life before.......as in it's so painful....how can someone just say such a thing...... It's so heartbreaking...... How can someone just wake up in the morning and tell me that there is no more chewing gum 5 naira....asin what non sense......πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

#Dindy

Dindy

May 25th, 00:06

Math class examples be like 3-7=?

But assignment be like

When 5x-7=0 what is X?

Like seriously really? πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

#Dindy

Dindy

May 25th, 00:08

One morning I entered a danfo bus then the conductor asked me to pay up my money.

I deeped my hand into my pocket and realized that I forgot my money at home.

I became confused and was afraid so I quickly changed the way I behaved and started talking to myself.

I scratched my head and hands saying

Dindy: Yaba le, yaba lef, yaba left o yaba ye, yaba la, yaba lo, yaba me.

The conductor looked at me and said

conductor: "Oga I still be student there so just calm down and give me my money na Ikeja-inside we dey go".

Me I just kukuma begged.......πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

#Dindy

Dindy

May 25th, 00:32

One day on facebook I saw 50likes on a pix I posted and was like

Ah!, who did this auto like for me?......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#Dindy

Dindy

May 25th, 00:33

That moment when you are laughing at your ex for getting pregnant for someone else and she calls you later to tell you that the baby is actually yours....😑 😑 😑

you will be like "Sorry but the person you're talking about died 3months 2weeks 5days 6hours 4mins and 45seconds ago, good bye"...πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

#Dindy

Dindy

May 25th, 00:34

Since the day i was badly beaten by army men because l wore their uniform, I've never again worn anything green, green shoe, green watch, green clothes. I have even stopped eating green leaves.........πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#Dindy

Locked Previous topicNext topic
aThe World's Most Powerful Laptop! Dave Lee 17M views 1 year ago Home Trending Subscriptions LIBRARY History Watch later Liked videos SUBSCRIPTIONS Popular on YouTube Music Sports Gaming MORE FROM YOUTUBE Live Settings