Latest jokes update with Dindy 10

Dindy

9 months ago

That moment when you are going out and you greet someone good morning and the person replys "you're welcome"..πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Like seriously am I entering your house?.....πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

#Dindy

Dindy

9 months ago

I have never felt so insulted in my life before.......as in it's so painful....how can someone just say such a thing...... It's so heartbreaking...... How can someone just wake up in the morning and tell me that there is no more chewing gum 5 naira....asin what non sense......πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

#Dindy

Dindy

9 months ago

Math class examples be like 3-7=?

But assignment be like

When 5x-7=0 what is X?

Like seriously really? πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

#Dindy

Dindy

9 months ago

One morning I entered a danfo bus then the conductor asked me to pay up my money.

I deeped my hand into my pocket and realized that I forgot my money at home.

I became confused and was afraid so I quickly changed the way I behaved and started talking to myself.

I scratched my head and hands saying

Dindy: Yaba le, yaba lef, yaba left o yaba ye, yaba la, yaba lo, yaba me.

The conductor looked at me and said

conductor: "Oga I still be student there so just calm down and give me my money na Ikeja-inside we dey go".

Me I just kukuma begged.......πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

#Dindy

Dindy

9 months ago

One day on facebook I saw 50likes on a pix I posted and was like

Ah!, who did this auto like for me?......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#Dindy

Dindy

9 months ago

That moment when you are laughing at your ex for getting pregnant for someone else and she calls you later to tell you that the baby is actually yours....😑 😑 😑

you will be like "Sorry but the person you're talking about died 3months 2weeks 5days 6hours 4mins and 45seconds ago, good bye"...πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

#Dindy

Dindy

9 months ago

Since the day i was badly beaten by army men because l wore their uniform, I've never again worn anything green, green shoe, green watch, green clothes. I have even stopped eating green leaves.........πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#Dindy

Post Comment Previous topicNext topic