Shadows

Dindy

1 year ago

This inspirational write up was solely written by Dindy.

Email: ossynnamdi@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +2348151598806
Facebook: Ossy Andy Nnamdi
Twitter: @nnamdiossy
INSTAGRAM: @ossynnamdi.

Note:Illegal copying of this inspirational write up without permission is a criminal offence and offenders/Violators shall be prosecuted under copyright laws.

Contact Afrivade Admins or Ossy Andy Nnamdi for permission to copy any of my inspirational write ups on your blog, website or pages.

Thank you for reading this inspirational write up.

[Shadows]

My lovely shadow, so dark, so soulless, so faceless, but it lives. It moves around me like a clock, it grows bigger with flame, light gives shadows life (if no light no shadows).

Shadows are so beautiful, they can make you look tall or short in any size or shape you want to look, shadows are instrument of both good and bad, shadows are shape transformers.

Between you and i, that thing you call your shadow might actually be the reflection of your SOUL.

Everything has a shadow and every shadow has its own shadow.

Disaster's shadow is death.

Death's shadow is unhappiness, tears, pain and emotional break down.

Light's shadow, is a reflection of whatsoever it comes in contact with.

Darkness shadow is fear and torment.

Wait a moment, why are all shadows dark & black?, are they evil or good?. What if your shadow, turns against you someday in your dream and when you wake up you see it right in front of you? --You will totally be afraid right?--.

Well to me, I guess our shadows might not only be the reflection of our soul, but also a reflection of our dark-demonic evil-black-side.

MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP.

LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

THANKS FOR READING.