The thoughts of three different people

Dindy

9 months ago

This inspirational write up was solely written by Dindy.

Email: ossynnamdi@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +2348151598806
Facebook: Ossy Andy Nnamdi
Twitter: @nnamdiossy
INSTAGRAM: @ossynnamdi.

Note:Illegal copying of this inspirational write up without permission is a criminal offence and offenders/Violators shall be prosecuted under copyright laws.

Contact Afrivade Admins or Ossy Andy Nnamdi for permission to copy any of my inspirational write ups on your blog, website or pages.

Thank you for reading this inspirational write up.

[The thoughts of three different people]

{person=1}

My old light of happiness has destroyed my new found future of unbearable joy, how I wish i could eliminate my past, how I wish my past didn't come to existence.

{person=>2}

I fell for him, but he betrayed me, my whole world has changed and my trust for him is divided. My image of him is now like a rootless tree, i am confused.

{person=>3}

I never liked him, I warned her to stay away from him but she didn't listen and now her heart is far away from her body. Wait, what if the guy is truly in love with her and people don't want them together? (hmmmmm life).

What will all this thoughts end up in, confusion? more thoughts? disagreement? fight? lies? misunderstanding? heartbreak? anger? death? frustration? happiness?tears?.

Well I can't say because it's still taking place in their lives as I speak.

I'm sure that it has happened or will happen or is happening in our lives, in one way or the other, It all depends on how yours plays out.

MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP.

LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

THANKS FOR READING.